Friday, May 30, 2008

Totalimmortal A F I

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Totalimmortal
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : A
F
I

Hope unknown
Sometimes just waking is surreal

I walk right through the nameless ones

I know that hope's unknown

Sometimes the water feels so real

As I walk through it fills my lungs,
my god,
I'm drowning

This day never seems to end

This pain,
never

The rage I can not let go


I hear them calling my name

I feel them gnawing out holes through flawless souls


So alone
Sometimes I swear that I can hear the taunting of the voiceless ones

I fear that I alone fear those who finally ceased to feel that they're alone
inside this place

I am the misplaced

Now every face,
it looks familiar

then every face would melt away until

now everyone,
do you know,
I know your deception?

Totalimmortal - A
F
I

No comments: