Saturday, May 24, 2008

Westfield Mansions Andy Gibb

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Westfield Mansions
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Andy Gibb

My daddy is a family lover
My mama is a pretty lady
They both work on the Westfield Mansions
Breathing and working all day

My daddy says it ain't such a bad job
The money really covers our heads
He really sees a man that he works for
He makes believes there's a lot to be said

Now walking down the lane in the summer
I came upon a beautiful lady
She asked me could I show her the Mansions
The way that she'd come at her last

Now being a gent I obliged her
And I showed her the gates of the Mansions
I asked her why she comes such a long way
She said she's got a father companion

Now I've been wondering why I stay here
And what's the madness that goes on
Now on a one day I must leave here
And turn this house into a song

Westfield Mansions - Andy Gibb

No comments: