Wednesday, June 4, 2008

These Days Alien Ant Farm

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : These Days
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Alien Ant Farm

Making all these waves and I wonder where the days went

I sit and think of you,
I hope the feeling's mutual

I'm seeing all you gave and,

It somehow don't seem even close to what I'd do

To break in two seems natural


These days are great,
there's work to do

Would you like to work with me,
I'd love to work you

These days are great and so are you

I think it's something positive,
and negative too


Playing all these games and,
I wonder who's to blame it

I sit and think it's you,
I'm sure the feelings mutual

We're growing cold
Its getting old

We should have known it's over

We'll be a real team,
I told you.

These Days - Alien Ant Farm

No comments: