Tuesday, May 20, 2008

World's On Heroin All

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : World's On Heroin
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : All

the world's on heroin i'm on strike
against all this laziness i try to go for all
despite all the underachievers from the
government to the drive thru guy delayed
results with no reasons why my only
guess they must be high i want to put an
end to all of them but i don't know where
to begin cause i'm pretty sure the world's
on heroin the world's on heroin
everybody is standing in my way i try to
use my brain but stupidity is thrown in
my face i'm a coffee guy in a stoner
place and the world keeps turning at a
turtle's pace get it over with check into n
a

i want to put an end to all of them but i
don't know where to begin cause i'm
pretty sure the world's on heroin if i had
my way i'd prefer if everyone was on
speed i'm so sick of the no can do and
the failures you concede at any rate from
the looks of things everyone's nodding
out but me the world's on heroin too
many lazy morons in my face the world's
on heroin everybody acts like a zombie
i'm not saying that i'm better than them i
don't have the kind of time to spend with
slacker types trying to be my friend i
want to put an end to all of them but i
don't know where to begin cause i'm
pretty sure the world's on heroin yeah i'm
pretty sure the world's on heroin heroin

World's On Heroin - All

No comments: