Sunday, May 18, 2008

You're a Liar Anvil

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : You're a Liar
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Anvil

When I first met you,
thought we'd give it a try
I didn't think to see it in your eyes
You said you love me but that's a lie
And now I'm leaving so don't you cry
No tears baby

>> Chorus:
'Cause you're a liar
And it's true babe


You're a liar
I don't need you
Turn my back and you'll just
Hit the door

You said that things would be different with you,
ha
I can't believe the things you said were true
I caught you cheating so now we're through
I don't want to be involved with you,
No!
Not with you honey

-Chorus-

So go away and I'll try it again
I'll find a lady that won't cause me no shame
your lyin' games
But with my luck,
no doubt you'd be the same
That's 'cause you're all the same baby
A bunch of no good lying bitches

-Chorus-

You're a Liar - Anvil

No comments: