Monday, June 2, 2008

Better Way Ataris

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Better Way
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Ataris

Looking for a place to call my home
Where will I sleep tonight,
even I don't know

You ask yourself 'is this how I want to live?"
When empty hands have nothing more to give


So I drive around and pray that I will make it through today
There's got to be a better way


You miss your wife; you miss your little girl

You left them stranded in a different world

Can you forgive yourself for all the time you've lost?
I wouldn't give that up at any cost


There's more to life than being in a band,

Your friends are what will matter in the end

I just want the chance to keep those promises I made
There's got to be better way.

Better Way - Ataris

No comments: