Monday, June 2, 2008

Tia Lupe Alien Ant Farm

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Tia Lupe
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Alien Ant Farm

She traps a Velvet moth between her harmless hands

Then builds an Atrium to perch on her night stand

She lays to watch her fly

Attracted towards the light

She's all mine

It's now another day in search for anything

She'll take advantage of any human being

She loves to watch me fly,
attracted toward the light

She's not mine

If she'd only leave the light on

Breathes under my Velvet wings,
if she only left the light on

She brings all that she used to be,
if she only left the light on

I swear it's hard to tell if I'm the only one

I found a photograph next to the Atrium

It's faded black and white

He's holding her so tight

She's not mine

If she only left the light on

She breathes under my Velvet Wings

If she only left the light on

She brings all that she used to be

If only she left the light on

All the powder on your wings make me feel i'm everything

And every single evening I love you with the way I sing

I sing

Apaga la Luz

Tia Lupe - Alien Ant Farm

No comments: