Thursday, May 15, 2008

Celebrated Summer Anthrax

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Celebrated Summer
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Anthrax

Love and hate was in the air,
like pollen from a flower
Somewhere in April time,
they add another hour

I guess I'd better think up a way to spend my time
Just when I'm ready to sit inside,
it's summer time
Should I go fishing or get a friend to hang around
It's back to summer,
back to basics,
hang around

Getting drunk out on the beach,
or playing in a band
And getting out of school meant getting out of hand

Was this your celebrated summer? Was that your celebrated summer?

Then the sun disintegrates between a wall of clouds
I summer where I winter at,
and no one is allowed there

Do you remember when the first snowfall fell
When summer barely had a snowball's chance in Hell?

Celebrated Summer - Anthrax

No comments: