Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cold Ethyl Alice Cooper

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Cold Ethyl
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Alice Cooper

One thing I miss
Is cold Ethyl and her skeleton kiss

We met last night
Making love by the refrigerator light

Ethyl,
Ethyl,

Let me squeeze you in my arms

Ethyl,
Ethyl,

Come and freeze me with your charms

One thing,
no lie -
Ethyl's frigid as an Eskimo pie

She's cool in bed,

She's gotta be 'cuz Ethyl's dead


Come on,
cold Ethyl,
freeze me baby

One thing - it's true,

Cold Ethyl I am stuck on you,

And everything is my way,

Ethyl don't have much to say


Come here,
cold Ethyl
What makes you so cold ?


OO

So cold
Cold Ethyl,
cold,
cold Ethyl
If I live 'til 97,

You'll still be waiting
In refrigerator heaven,

Cuz you're cool,
you're ice

Cold Ethyl - you're my paradise.

Cold Ethyl - Alice Cooper

No comments: