Thursday, May 8, 2008

Southern Stuff Anthony Hamilton

Top Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat

Sajak / Lirik lagu : Southern Stuff
Penyanyi / Artist / Band : Anthony Hamilton

>> Chorus:
You're like a cadillac
cool breeze in the 70's
you and me holdin hands talkin family
that southern thing i like
you got that southern stuff i like
it's like after school leanin hard cause im into you,
barbeque,
i'll even open the door for you,
i know
thats what you like,
you got that southern stuff I like,
like,
like

(Verse 1)
Sweet southern thang,
pretty skin half picked and when you grin thats when all life begins,

cool like a fresh breeze,
ooh please come with me,
let's take a ride,
swing to the other side,
I'm much
oblidged to make your acquaintance,
you're full of substance,
and ohh girl I love it

>> Chorus:

(Verse 2)
Ms
Georgia peach,
carolina when you speak,
your southern drawl,
make me want to know you
more,
do you want a big family,
well if so I can handle it,
a gentleman do the very best I can,
provide
for you,
I know you want to finish school,
intelligence is beauty,
girl I wanna be your study

I know just what you like,

know just what you need,

southern lovin girl,
it's all you need from me
I know just what you want,

know just what you need,

southern lovin girl,
I can set you free

(Chorus + ad lib out)

Southern Stuff - Anthony Hamilton

No comments: